Where Catchers Are Built
We offer catching clinics focused on developing catching specific skills such as receiving, blocking, throwing and more. We provide clinics for both baseball and softball catchers. We limit the number of catchers in our clinics to ensure we have a good coach to catcher ratio.
Clinics are offered during the summer, fall and winter.
Clinics are three to four hours in length.
If you are curious which clinic level is appropriate for your catcher, please contact us.
- Focus heavily on proper stance (or set up) behind the plate.This includes instruction in proper signals stance, primary stance and secondary stance
- Introduction to proper receiving technique and some basic receiving drills
- Introduction to blocking position and proper transition from secondary stance to blocking position
- In this clinic we build off of what we teach in our Fundamentals Clinic
- We focus on the 3 primary skills important for catchers:
Special Plays Clinic:
- We can't ignore those less frequent and unique plays that occur in games. This clinic focuses on these plays for catchers.
- The focus of this clinic will be on:
- Retrieving passed balls/wild pitches
- Fielding bunts
- Plays at the plate
Interested in a Catching Clinic
for Your Team?
Contact us to learn about what we can provide for your team or youth baseball/softball organization.