Where Catchers Are Built
2022 Complete Catchers Youth Camp
Colorado Catchers Complete Catchers Youth Camp is two days of catching. We will spend 7 hours providing instruction and running through drills to teach your catcher all they need to know about playing the catching position. Whether your catcher is learning the position or wants to advance their skills to the next level, this camp is for them.
This camp is for catchers, ages 10-13
We will cover the following aspects of catching:
- Proper stance (signals, primary, secondary and single knee)
- Receiving (pocket awareness, glove path, pitch presentation & more)
- Blocking (blocking position, lateral blocking and recovery)
- Throwing (footwork, exchange and proper mechanics)
- Special Plays (fielding bunts, pop-ups and passed balls as well as plays at the plate)
Read what past attendees have said:
- "I thought it was great to see all these drills with focus on the catching position"
- "The camp is the best one I put my boy through"
- "In depth instruction. Wish it were longer."
- "Everything was great. Great mixture in the coaches and their approaches."
DATES & TIMES:
Aug 20th: 9am to 12:30pm
Aug 21st: 9am to 12:30pm
Northern Lights Little League Complex (Thornton, CO)
Early-Bird Registration: $365 (closes June 15th)
Standard Registration: $399
- 7 hours of catching instruction
- Colorado Catchers shirt
- Individual water and Gatorade bottles will be provided all two days
Camp is open to catchers 10-13 years of age (no exceptions)